Monday, February 9, 2009

Next Event

With the delay in the CPSIA testing requirements, I will continue to make and sell Little Goose Baby slings until I am no longer able to. In fact, I plan on participating in the upcoming spring edition of the NWA Boutique Show. This spring's show will be held at the Holiday Inn Convention Center in Springdale. The date is Saturday, April 25th. I will post additional details and the website as it becomes available.

I am so excited, as the event in the fall was quite successful. My husband and I are expecting our second baby within days of the show, but I feel confident that I will be able to be in attendance for most of the day. You'll also get to see some additional products for babies and children that are hand-crafted by my mother -- details to come...

No comments: